An Indo-pacific Lionfish
An Indo-Pacific Lionfish in an aquarium.
I likeeeeee holiday.
Safety Riding Tips
- Avoid driving alone or at night.
- If you must shop at night, park in a well lit area.
- Avoid parking next to vans, trucks with camper shells, or cars with tinted windows.
- Park as close as you can to your destination and take notice of where you parked.
- Never leave your car unoccupied with the motor running or with children inside.
- Do not leave packages or valuables on the seat of your car. This creates a temptation for theives. If you must leave something in the car, lock it in the trunk or put it out of sight.
- Be sure to locate your keys prior to going to your car.
- Keep a secure hold on your purse, handbag and parcels. Do not put them down or on top of the car in order to open the door.
- When approaching or leaving your vehicle, be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not approach your car alone if there are suspicious people in the area.
The Unique Things of Sulawesi
In Sulawesi, traditions keep on going unhindered. The most famous and unusual of the traditions here is the one related to funerals. Although the local population in Sulawesi is Protestant, priests won’t perform the rite unless the family completed the ancient funeral rites: all relatives and friends dining together. Everyone must be present, therefore the family waits as long as necessary, and the dead body stays in the house.
Kasteel Minnewater, Brugge, Belgium, 004
Kasteel Minnewater, Brugge, Belgium, 004.
River in Leiria, Portugal
River in Leiria, Portugal.
|© 2006-2013 Copyright Stanza Ltd. All Rights Reserved.